Electric Underfloor Heating System
- Electric underfloor heating systems introduced first in India.
- Ultimate in Comfort and luxury.
- A must for all people who want best lifestyle and comfort levels in their home.
Winters in Northern India are almost chilling. Bedrooms are filled with thick woolen blankets/quits supplemented with room heaters; and still we shiver due to cold. Every morning begins with a cold shock when we come out of bed and bare footed stand on the cold floor. Mothers have additional task of ensuring that the child has his feet covered with socks which the child don’t want to do. To tackle heat in summers we find Airconditioning in every modern house and good Hotels, but when it comes to room heating we still rely on old ineffective ways of convectors and radiators.We have now introduced a healthy and environmental friendly COZYHEAT solution to your heating problems.
Ultimate in Comfort and Luxury:-
In many developed countries like America , Canada, Europe with extreme winters ,and Australia, New Zealand and South Africa which have similar weather like in North India ,people are using a very unique form of centralized heating. During Building construction just like electric wiring and plumbing work the entire ground is covered with heating cables. Over these cables the final flooring is laid. Heating cable in each room is supplied with electricity through a room thermostat . The heating cables slowly produce heat which gently warm the floor of the room to a comfortable temperature of around 25- 28 0C. Now you can walk bare footed on the floor and feel the coziness. This warm floor in turn becomes a large radiator and emits low intensity farinfrared rays(just like Sun) which directly warms objects in the room including person sitting in the room without wasting energy in heating room Air. This covers the entire room with uniform temperature and you experience a most comfortable and luxurious environment with lowest amount of electricity consumption.
First Time in India:-
We are exploring Underfloor heating cables to many developed countries like UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa etc since 2004.With so many years of experience and added advantage of situated in North India itself We have developed full range of COZYHEAT Underfloor heating systems suitable for North Indian environment. COZYHEAT underfloor heating systems can be installed in Delhi with moderate cold and even in Leh where temperatures go down to -200C. With COZYHEAT installed inyour room you will experience the most comfortable and luxurious environment.
Advantages of COZYHEAT:-
- No more cold floors.
- No more uneven room temperature.
- No more shivering.
- No need of bulky Quilts.
- Low running cost saves upto 20-40oC energy as compared to convectors radiators.
- No irritating noise during working.
- No convection currents – dust free atmosphere.
- Value for Money:- It is considered permanent home appliance , nothing comes closer in terms of reliability and decades of expectancy.
- Extremely Safe:- Not a single heating component of a properly installed system is exposed or reachable by human beings or pets. Everything is safe to touch. No toy or little fingercan reach anything hot. The heating element is double insulated and braided with ground shield to give extra protection if in case someone drills floor and hit the wire.
COZYHEAT underfloor heating systems are manufactured in three different configurations to suit different environments:-
1) COZYHEAT Basic:- These are single wire cables which have a single resistance wire insulated with PTFE & too cold tails one at each side for power connection.These are quite in Australia , New Zealand & South Africa.
2) COZYHEAT Premium These are twin wire cables where the resistance wire comes back in loop & cold tail is attached only at one end. This makes laying very simple as there in no second cold tail to bring back. These are quite popular in Europe and America for their low EMF values.
3) COZYHEAT Ultra: These are twin heating cable fixed on a Fiberglass mat using self adhesive double sided tap to get predetermined spacing & power density. This makes installation much faster & easier as now the installer does not have to worry about laying the cable with correct spacing. You just have to roll the mat over the floor & attach it to the floor using the double sided tape on the mat and you will get the desired watt density.
For controlling the temperature of the COZYHEAT System we have COZYHEAT range of room thermostat.
1) COZYTHERM 302- S2:- This is mechanical thermostat for use with range. It has double sensor one to sense room temperature & other one to sense floor temperature to make sure of proper temperature throughout the room.
2) COZYTHERM 308- S2TRL: This is digital thermostat with 7 days for zone programming feature for used with COZYHEAT cables and mat. You can program the thermostat as per your living style and it will automatically adjust room temperature as per your requirement . Comes with one floor sensor and other in built room sensor to keep the temperature even throughout.
1) Installing Heater in floor:- I’m afraid I may get electric shock. Ans: In underfloor heating ,the entire system is buried inside earth, no part is exposed and hence ther is no chance of shock even accidently. Moreover the heating system is additionally secured by an earth shield to protect people if accidently they try to drill through the floor and directly hit the cable .Infact these cables are moisture proof and you can easily install them in Bathrooms where any other heater cannot be installed due to moist conditions.
2) Installing Heater in floor:- I’m afraid my flooring i.e. tiles , laminate, marble etc may get damaged due to heat. Ans: Your Body temperature is 38oC. If you will touch the flooring of your room will it get damaged Due to your Body Temperature ? In underfloor heating the floor temperature is set at around 25-28oC i.e. well below your Body temperature and No flooring material gets effected/damaged with a such a low temperature .
3) I intend to use wooden laminate flooring. Can I install underfloor heating system? Ans: COZYHEAT underfloor heating systems are designed for installation under any type of flooring available in the market. The laying technique may be slightly different according to different flooring which we will tell you as per your design and flooring material at the time of installation .
4) Winters in My Area is just for 2 months an extreme cold is just for 2-3 weeks then why to go to such lengths of installing underfloor heating. Ans: For the winters we make all the arrangements , we have thin quilts for mild winters and then have heavy quilts for severe winters, we have costly oil radiators and after winters are gone we worry about where to keep all this stuff. Then again in next winters we have to take out all this stuff back. Underfloor heating system is installed inside the floor no need of worrying about where to store it after winter is cover .It does not take up any space in your room hence your room looks smart and elegant even in winters. No need of a thick Quilt. Add to it the luxurious comfort which you can only imagine once you have experienced it and you will find that underfloor heating is a must for every person who wants best lifestyle and comfort levels.
5) I Want to install them in my Hotel rooms but feel they would be quite expensive. Ans: If you consider the 7 star luxury and comfort your guests feel while living in room with underfloor heating system and the value addition it will give to your Hotel the cost is very less. In fact the cost is quite low as compared to the costs we incur in centralized Air Conditioning units. Just send us your project drawings along with dimensions and fixture details and we will design and Quote for the system suitable to your project.
6) What about running costs. Ans: Normal heaters in the market are rated about 2000W (2.0KW) which we use and still shiver. Underfloor Heating System consumes much lower wattage for e.g: a typical 10’ X 15’ Bed room in NCR will normally require 900 W heating system. In fact underfloor heating system is one of the systems recommended for use in energy efficient building throughout the world.
Services :- in addition to the impressive COZYHEAT product Range, Our Company offers many value added services to enhance’s customer experience of using COZYHEAT Underfloor Heating System.
- Free no obligation heating system design and costing. Just give us your room drawing along with required details and we will design and suggest you the system most suitable for your room.
- Full product literature including laying techniques so that you can lay the product without any problem.
- Project proposals for your larger projects.